Monday, June 13, 2011

Adoption and a Paper Sack

As you can tell by the title of this blog, Alan and I have started the process of adoption.  We are at the very beginning of this process.  The night we received the first of the paperwork in the mail, I posted on Facebook that I need nerves, nausea and fear to get away from me! .  Felicia, someone who is becoming a dear friend and also a coworker, commented on it just telling me to take deep breaths.  I told her if I did, I was afraid I would pass out.  By the end of our "conversation", she was going to bring me a paper sack so I didn't hyperventilate.  Well, when I got to work there was a brown paper sack in my cubby.  Even better, it was filled with candy and chocolate!  It really made my day!  Thank you, Felicia!  I am blessed to have met you! I have a feeling, me and that brown paper sack are going to be besties before long!


No comments:

Post a Comment